For over a decade, I've helped more than 200 brands and individuals extend and enhance their digital footprint through strategic communications consulting, campaign management and training.
My life's mission is simple
I help unique voices thrive across all channels. Whether you're a seasoned professional looking for a digital coaching session or a tech startup needing a fresh set of eyes, I can help you do more than "survive" on social media and other communications. I'll help you thrive.
I'm a life-long academic, with adjunct faculty roles in Austin and San Antonio, as well as an instructor and speaker to college students and organizations. I hold degrees from St. Edward's University here in Austin and Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas.
I'm also a classical singer, which means you'll hear me singing opera, art songs and musical theatre pretty much at all times. I've performed in some of my favorite musicals: Sweeney Todd, 42nd Street, H.M.S. Pinafore and more.
Other loves include my husband, Kyle, and my daughter, Sarah Lorelai, as well as our elderly boxer dog, Scarlett O'Hara.
A few favorite life moments thus far...
- Completing my Master's degree while working full time. It's harder than it looks, folks!
- Working with a diverse client list of more than 200 brands and professionals. Never, ever a dull moment!
- Getting this close to the Nakalele Blowhole in Maui, Hawaii. Not safe, but super fun.
- Performing Beethoven's complete 1812 Overture with full orchestra and an iconic conductor.
- Marrying the coolest guy ever in our favorite town. We recently finished building our dream house here.
- Mothering my wonderful daughter, Sarah Lorelai. She's the bees knees.